GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
ABSTRACTA.P. State Reorganization Act, 2014 – Certain arrears and other claims pertaining to the period prior to bifurcation of the erstwhile State of Andhra Pradesh i.e., 02-06-2014 – Extension of time to present the bills - Orders – Issued. _________________________________________________________________________________
FINANCE (Budget.II)) DEPARTMENTG.O.RT.No. 183 Dated: 31 -01 -2015. Read the following:
1. A.P. Reorganization Act. 2014.
2. G.O.Rt. No. 243, Fin (TFR) Dept., dt. 22.07.2014 of Govt. of Telangana.
3. G.O. Rt. 2597, Finance (Budget-II) Department, Dt. 21.10.2014.
4. G.O.Rt. No.8, Finance (Budget-II) Department, Dt. 02.01.2015.
5. Letter from AP NGO’s Association dt. 20.01.2015
O R D E R:
In the G.O. 3rd read above, orders were issued for completion of the submission and passing of arrear bills pertaining to the period prior to bifurcation of erstwhile State of Andhra Pradesh by 31.12.2014 and further extended up to 20.01.2015 vide G.O. 4th read above.
2. In the reference 5th read above, the AP NGO’s Association brought to the notice of the Government that, still there are cases for clearance and employees are facing difficulty due to expiry of time limit.
3. Government, after careful consideration of the matter, hereby extend the period of submission and passing of bills of arrears and other claims pertaining to the period prior to bifurcation of erstwhile State of Andhra Pradesh i.e. prior to 02.06.2014,up to 28th February, 2015.
4. All departments shall comply with the above orders to clear such claims.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESAH)