Issue of Family Member Certificates to the Government employees/generalpublic etc., for all purposes by the Tahsildars – Certain Instructions – Issued.
- In the reference 3rd read above, instructions have been issued with regard to issue of family Membership certificate by the Tahsildar to the Government employees to receive Govt dues if any payable to the Government servants in case of his / her death and also to issue the same to general public also for applying to various Govt welfare programmes duly following prescribed procedure and precautions
- In this regard, it was brought to the notice of the Government that the Tahsildars in the State are confining themselves to issuing family members certificate in case of deceased Govt servants only. As family members certificate is not issued by the Tahsildars for other purposes, it is resulting in causing great hardship to the general public. Several representations have also been received requesting for issue of Family members certificate by the Tahsildars to the Govt employee / General public not only for applying for Govt schemes but also for all other purposes. The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad who was consulted, has proposed certain procedure and precautions to follow whole issuing Family Members Certificate.
- Government after careful examination of the issue and in supersession of the instructions issued in the reference 3rd read above, is instruct the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad/ the District Collectors to issue instructions to all the Tahsildars in the State to issue Family Members Certificate to the deceased Government Servants and to the General Public not only for applying for Govt schemes but also for all other purposes. The Tahsildar concerned shall follow the following procedure and precautions while issuing the Family Members Certificate.
- On an application made through Meeseva, the Tahsildar shall issue Family Member Certificate, provided there is no written objection from any other member of the family.
- Such Certificate issued shall be a document stating the factual relationship of the deceased with the applicant and other family members.
- The Aadhar number of all the family members as well as the deceased shall be mentioned in the Certificate.
- Such Certificate shall be issued without mentioning any specific purpose for which it is issued.
- An application for such certificate must be made along with the following documents.