APGLI Department –Sanction an amount of Rs.75.00 Crores towards sanction of Loans and settlement of Claims to the Policyholders of APGLI Department for the financial year 2015-2016– Administrative Sanction – Orders – Issued
- In the reference 1st read above, the Director of Insurance (FAC), A.P. Hyderabad has requested the Government to release an amount of Rs.75.00 crores (Rupees Seventy Five crores only) towards 1st quarter amount of the Financial year 2015-16 to facilitate distribution among the (13) District Insurance Offices towards sanction of Loans and settlement of Claims to the Policyholders under the Head of Account 8011-MH – 105- SH (01).
- Government, after careful examination of the proposal of the Director of Insurance(FAC), A.P. Hyderabad, hereby accord sanction for an amount of Rs. 75.00 Crores (RupeesSeventy Five crores only) under Public Account, from the BE provision 2015-16 towards loans and settlement of claims in all 13 District Insurance Offices in Andhra Pradesh under the following Head of Account
- M.H – 8011- Insurance & Pension Funds.
- 105- State Government Insurance Fund.
- S.H - (O1) – A.P. State Government Life Insurance Fund
- .The Director of Insurance (FAC), A.P. Hyderabad is requested to take necessary action