This schemes aim mainly to cover workers of unorgonasied sectors and poor vlunerable sectors of the society.
Pradhan Manthri Suraksha Bhima Yojana
- Eligibility:- Available in age group 18 to 70 with bank account
- Premium: Rs 12 per annum
- Paymentmode:-The Premium will be directly only auto - debited by the bank from the subscribers account.
- Risk Courage:- For accidental Death and full Disability Rs.2 Lakhs and for Partial Disability Rs.1Lakhs
- Joining The Scheme:-Any Person having a bank account and adhar card linked with bank account they are eligible to join scheme give a simple form to bank every year before june 1st in order to join scheme Name of Nominee also give in form
- Tearms of Risk Coverage:- A Person has to opt for the scheme every year. He can also prefer to give a long -term option of cpntinuing in wich case his account will be auto- debited every year by the bank.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyothi Bima Yojana
- This Scheme aims to provide insurance cover
- Eligibility:-avilable people in the age group 18 to 50 and having bank account , people wo join the scheme completing 50 years can however , continue to have the risk of life cover up to the age of 50years ti payment of Premium
- Premium:-Rs 330 per annum . It will be auto -debited in one istalment
- Payment Mode:-The payment of premium will be directly auto-debited by the bank from the subscriber account
- Risk Coverage:-Rs.2 Lakhs in case of death for any purpose
- Tearms of Risk Coverage:-a person has to opt for the scheme every year He can also prefer to give a long term option of continuing in which case his account willbe auto debited every year by the bank
Atal Pension Yojana
- Under the scheme the subscriber would receive the fixed pension of Rs 1000,2000,3000 ,4000 or 5000 at the age of 60 years depending on their contribution. Te contributions would vary on the age of joining the scheme . The minimum age of joining APY is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years . Therefore minimum period of contribution by the subscriber under APY would be 20 years or more.
- The benfit of fixed pension would be guanranteed by the Government . The central Government will also co- contribute 50% of the subscribers contribution or Rs.1000 per annum whichever is lower to each eligible subscriber account for a period of 5 years that is 2015-16 to 2019-20 who joine the NPS before December 31 this year and who are not income tax payers . The existing subscribers of swavalambana scheme would be automatically migrated to new scheme , unless they opt out