Frequently Asked Questions
1.Hundreds of teachers not received OTP till now
Ans: 59343 submitted applications out of 62800 & balance: 3457 are yet to submit
2. Edit option properly not in work
Ans: 9627 teachers have edited one time and 1545 candidates have edited for second time.
3. For compulsory transfer teachers all mandals not displayed
Ans: Out of 14809, 13734 have already submitted the web options, balance 1075 are to submit web options in which 400 are Gr.II.Head Masters whose OTPs are yet to be sent. Which means 675 teachers only have to submit the web options?
4. Appeals after display of seniority list not rectified till now
Ans: after issue of final seniority list modification is not possible decession may be taken in this regard.
5. All vacancies not shown even after coming in notice of DEOs
Ans : All vacancies which are freezed by DEOs are shown in the web options
6. Some of the teachers wish to change the order of priority but not possible though they use single attempt
Ans: It’s not correct as the above report at sl.no.2 shows that order can be changed as per their priority
7. All our appeals, Unions appeals and appeals not rectified ( submitted DSE Mail or Office) today
Ans: All appeals have been redressed with reference to the web options except objection with reference to final seniority lists.
Finally no complaint as of now received either from teacher or from O/o DEOs in finding the difficulty in submitting the web options.