GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
ABSTRACTSocial Welfare Department – Sanction of teaching and non-teaching staff to the newly established (9) Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Schools under SCSP 2013-14 – Orders–Issued
In the reference read above, the Social Welfare Department has requested to sanction teaching and non-teaching staff along with recurring and non-recurring expenditure to the newly established (9) APSWR Schools under SCSP 2013-14.
The Social Welfare Department has stated that the Nodal Agency for Development of SC/STs has agreed to sanction of the following APSWR Schools and recommended to the A.P. State Council for Development of SC/STs. The State Council has approved the said recommendations and sanctioned the following (9) APSWR Schools under SC Sub Plan
- Tadikonda, Guntur District
- Gannavaram, East Godavari District.
- G.D. Nellore, Chittoor District.
- Pothalapattu, Chittoor District.
- Pamarru, Krishna District.
- Gurajala, Guntur District.
- Bogole, SPSR Nellore District.
- Korrapadu, Ananthapur District.
- Achanta, West Godavari District