GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (I.1) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.159, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt.22-12-2014.
2. G.O.Rt.No.367, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt.06-07-2015
3. Representation from the President, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association.
4. Representation from the President, JAC, Andhra Pradesh dt:29.12.2015.
5. Minutes of the CM Meeting held on 13.01.2016
In the Government order 2nd read above, government have extended the medical reimbursement facility under APMIA Rules till 31.12.2015 along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
2. In the letters 3rd & 4th read above the President, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association and the President, JAC, Andhra Pradesh have requested the Government to extend the above provision along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
3. Government after careful examination hereby extend the reimbursement facility as indicated para 3 of (v) in the G.O. 1st read above upto 31-03-2016.
4. All concerned are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance (FMU-HM&FW Department) vide their U.O.No.42028/33/2016-FMU-HM&FW-Finance, dt:18.02.2016.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
Dr. POONAM MALAKONDAIAH
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Chief Executive Officer, DR.NTR Vaidya Seva Trust, AP, Hyderabad.
The ASHA through CEO, Dr. NTR VST., AP, Hyderabad.
The Finance (FMU,HM&FW) Department.
The General Administration (Ser.Welfare) Department.
The Accountant General (A&E), AP, Hyderabad
The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, AP, Hyderabad.
The PAO, AP, Hyderabad.
All the District Collectors .
All Heads of the Department.
The Principal Secretary to C.M
OSD to M (HM&FW)
All the Special Chief Secretaries to Government /Prl. Secretaries/ Secretaries in Secretariat, AP, Hyderabad
All the employees and pensioners associations through GA (Services Welfare) Department, AP, Secretariat, Hyderabad.
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER//