The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the above para shall also be payable to:
- The employees of ZillaParishads, Mandal Parishads, Gram Panchayats, Municipalities, Municipal Corporations, Agricultural Market Committees and ZillaGrandhalayaSamasthas, Work Charged Establishment, who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Universities including Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
- The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the paras 1-9 above shall be paid in cash with the salary of March, 2017 payable in the month of April, 2017. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st January, 2016 to 28th February, 2017shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees in the month of April, 2017
- However, in the case of employees who are due to retire on or before 30th June, 2017 the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employee due to retire on superannuation is exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service.
G.O.No:17 Dt:3.2.17 PENSIONS – Dearness Relief to Pensioners – Revision of Dearness Relief with effect from 01.01.2016–
DA Ready Rekoner