AP RGUKT IIIT Notification 2018 for Nuzvid, Ongole, Srikakulam and Idupulapaya

AP RGUKT IIIT Notification 2018, Andhra Pradesh IIIT Admission Notification 2018 announced for RGUKT IIIT Online applications for to Nuzvid, Ongole, Srikakulam and Idupulapaya.       
                    The Reviv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies announced the RGUKT IIT Notifiation 2018 for admissions into AP State IIIT Nuzvid , Srikakulam, Idupulapaya This is 6 years B.Tech Course
AP RGUKT IIIT Notification 2018 for Nuzvid, Ongole, Srikakulam and Idupulapaya

Eligibility and Age Limit to apply IIIT Admissions


  1. The candidates who have above passed SSC or equivalant examination
  2. who have not more than 18 years of age as on 31-12-2018
  3. SC/ST reservation categories students have 21 years of age relaxation and they are eligible to apply
  4. The candidate who have above eligible the Indian Nationality/Persons of Indian Origin PIO/ Over Citized of Indian(OCI) card holders also apply

How to Apply:


  1. The candidates should apply through APOnline services only.
  2. Application Fee: Rs. 150.00 (for OC and BC candidates) Rs. 100.00 (for SC and ST candidates)
  3. The application fee should be paid in cash at APOnline service center, for which the center will issue a receipt.
  4. An additional amount of Rs. 25.00 per application should be paid as service charges to the APOnline Centre.
  5. If any candidate applies more than once, then the latest application will be considered for the selection process.

Notification and Schedule

AP RGUKT Notification 2018

Important Dates
Notification announced
       30-04-2018
Online Application Submission from
                     30-04-2018
Last Date for Online Submission
                                  08-06-2018
AP RGUKT IIIT Official Website www.admissions.rguktn.ac

Admission Procedure:


  1. Admissions to the first year of Integrated B.TechProgram (2018-19) will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject and by following the statutory reservations of the State.
  2. Admission to 85% of total available seats shall be reserved for ‘local candidates’(Andhra Pradesh) and the remaining 15% of the seats are open to the students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014
  3. The rules and guidelines issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time shall be followed for admissions

Selection of Process into AP GRUKT IIIT Admissions

           The APO RGUKT Nuzvid , Ongle , Srikaulam and Idupulapaya IIIT campus 6 years B.Tech admissions -2018 based on cndidate merti on the SSC  exams total GPA and subject wise GPA
The RGUKT B.Tech Admissions Selection to 85% of total available seats shall be reserved to the concerned local university and remaining 15% of the seats shall be reserved and are open to all applications both of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State

Rules of Reservation:


  1. Admission to 85% of total available seats shall be reserved for ‘local candidates’(Andhra Pradesh) and the remaining 15% of the seats are open to the students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014. (see Annexure-1).
  2. The rules of reservation for different categories are as under in both local and unreserved categories, subject to any changes and amendments made by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. i. SC - 15%, ST - 6%, BC-A - 7%, BC-B - 10%, BC-C - 1%, BC-D - 7%, BC-E - 4%, Physically Handicapped (PH) - 3%, Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) - 2%, NCC -1% and Sports - 0.5%.
  3. A horizontal reservation of 33 1/3 % of seats in favor of women candidates in each category (OC/SC/ST/BC/Special Categories) shall be ensured, wherever women candidates are available.
  4. In case of PH candidates, certificates issued by the State Medical Board alone are acceptable. For Sports and CAP categories, certificates issued by the respective District Boards are acceptable. These reservations are applicable at state-level. Model proformas for certificates are given for all the above categories in Annexures.
  5. Games & Sports only will be considered under Sports & Games category in respect of GO.MS.NO.10 Dated: 15-7-2008 of Youth advancement Tourism & Culture (Sports) Department
  6. Since the courses offered are technical in nature and require appropriate physical fitness, RGUKT reserves the right of rejecting the application of such candidates who are declared by the experts as physically unfit to pursue the course

Annual Fee:

  1. The tuition fee for the candidates who studied in Schools situated in Andhra Pradesh &Telangana states is Rs.36,000/- per annum( for PUC1 & PUC II) and Rs 40000/- per annum(for four years engineering)
  2. Students who are eligible for tuition fee reimbursement as per the guidelines issued by the respective State Governments have to pay the balance fee after deducting the tuition fee received from the respective State governments from the annual fee of the RGUKT (Students whose parental annual income is below Rs.1.0 Lakh for non SC/ST category and below Rs.2.0Lakh for SC/ST category and who fulfill the other conditions as per the latest Govt. Rules are eligible for fee reimbursement)
  3. Every student has to pay a registration fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs.2,000 (by all), that is a total ofRs.3,000/- (Rs 2,500/- in case of SC/ST candidates) at the time of admission

Admission:

               Admission to the first year of 6-year integrated engineering programme in the University will be granted only after satisfactory verification and scrutiny of the details mentioned in the application and the original certificates / documents submitted by the candidate at the Certificate verification and Admission centre. Mere selection for certificate verification /documents will not guarantee admission to the candidate

Certificate Verification and Admission:

  1. The applicants should submit a print out copy of the application along with the following documents at the time of certificate verification and Admission. The proforma for the certificates mentioned below are given in Annexures.
  2. The receipt issued by the AP Online services
  3. Hall Ticket of X standard (10th Class)
  4. GPA of 10th class Public Examination, i.e., SSC/CBSE/ICSE/NIOS.
  5. Residence certificate by those claiming Local category, (for details, see Annexure – II)
  6. Residence certificate / service certificate of parents by those claiming Non-Local category (for details, see Annexure - III)
  7. Proof of caste / community certificate (SC/ST/BC) in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under any of these categories, (for details, see Annexure - IV)
  8. Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category, (for details, see Annexure – V)
  9. Children of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category, (for details, see Annexure - VI)
  10. NCC, Sports and games certificates by those claiming reservation under this category, (for details, see Annexure - VII)
NOTE:
  1. If a candidate fails to submit any of the relevant certificates, he/she shall not be considered for admission.
  2. The candidates selected provisionally for RGUKT shall report in person for Certificate Verification and Admissions at RGUKT campuses for verification of original certificates / documents and the details provided in the application form.
  3. Verification of certificates and admissions in respect of candidates belonging to the Special Categories like Physically Handicapped (PH), Children of Armed Personnel (CAP), NCC and Sports will be conducted at RGUKT- Nuzvid on prescribed dates.

AP RGUKT Official Website for Complete Details

Download Detailed Notification

Posted in:

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AP Latest Information

July Month Syllabus 1st to 5th Class Video Lessons More

Sponsered Links

E-Patasala( TLM)

More

General Information

More

GOs

More
Top