PRC 2015 Payment of Arrears GO 98

PUBLIC SERVICES – Revised Pay Scales 2015 – Payment of Arrears - Orders –  Issued.

PRS-2015 Payment of Arrears

  1. In the reference first read above, Government have issued orders notifying the Andhra Pradesh Revised Scales of Pay Rules, 2015 with effect from 1st July 2013. In the reference second read above, the Government have issued procedural instructions for fixation of pay of employees as per the above Andhra Pradesh Revised Scales of Pay Rules, 2015. According to these, the fixation of pay of employees shall be notional with effect from 01.07.2013 to 1st June 2014 and the monetary benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 shall be allowed with effect from June 02, 2014. The monetary benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 was allowed in cash from the month of April 2015 payable on 1st may 2015. As regards the arrears of salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from 2.06.2014 to 31.03.2015 it was mentioned therein that separate orders would be issued detailing the modalities for payment of arrears of salary for the period from 02.06.2014 to 31.03.2015.
  2. Thereupon, employees’ Associations have been representing the Government for payment of arrears of Revised Pay Scales, 2015 for the period from 2.06.2014 to 31.03.2015.
  3. The Principal Finance Secretary to Government (FAC) convened a meeting with the representatives of the A.P. Secretariat Association, Joint Action Committee of Employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh, on 29.05.2018, had detailed discussions and elicited their views in this regard. The written representations have also been obtained
  4. Government examined the views expressed by various Associations and after careful consideration hereby order that:

One Month Arrear i.e March 2015 in Cash in the Month of November 2018

  •  The PRC arrears of employees who have GPF accounts be paid in cash for one month viz., March, 2015 in cash in the month of November, 2018. The arrears for the remaining nine months viz., from 2nd June, 2014 to 28th February, 2015 shall be credited to the respective GPF Accounts of the employees in the month of November, 2018. In respect of employees who retire before 31.3.2019, the arrears shall be paid in cash in the month of November, 2018.

Nine Months Arrear from 2nd June 2014 to 28th Feb 2015 Shall be credited to GPF Accounts

  • In respect of employees covered by Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), ten percent (10%) of amount along with Government contribution shall be credited to their PRAN Accounts in the month of July, 2018 and the remaining ninety percent (90%) shall be paid in three instalments i.e., on 1st of September, 1st of October and 1st of November, 2018

Who Retired before 31.3.2019, the arrears shall be paid in cash in the month of November, 2018

CPS Employees 90%  shall be paid in three instalments i.e., on 1st of September, 1st of October and 1st of November, 2018. 10% Credited to PRAN Accounts

  • In respect of pensioners, ten months arrears shall be paid in cash in three instalments i.e., on 1st of September, 1st of October and 1st of November,2018
 Download GO:98

Download Your PRC Arrears in PDF Format 

మీ Treasury ID నెంబర్ ద్వారా మీ PRC Arrear  ను ఫై లింక్ ద్వారా  వివరాలు ఇప్పుడే డౌన్లోడ్ చేసుకోండి 

Posted in:

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AP Latest Information

July Month Syllabus 1st to 5th Class Video Lessons More

Sponsered Links

E-Patasala( TLM)

More

General Information

More

GOs

More
Top