Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1 st January 2018 – Sanctioned – Orders – Issued GO 14

GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRAPRADESH
ABSTRACT

ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to theState Government Employees from 1st January 2018 – Sanctioned –Orders – Issued.

FINANCE (PC and TA) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 14 Dated: 29-01-2019
 Read the following

1. G.O.Rt.No.95, General Administration (Spl.A) Department,Dated: 28.02.2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.102, Finance (PC-I) Department, dated: 14.05.2014.
3. G.O.Ms.No.198, Finance (HRM.V) Department, dated: 19.10.2014.
4. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dated:30.04.2015.
5. G.O.Ms.No.47, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dated: 30-04-2015.
6. G.O.Ms.No.18, Finance (HR.VI) Department, dated:10.02.2016.
7. G.O.Ms.No.172, Finance (HR.VI) Department, dated:27.08.2016.
8. G.O.Ms.No.16, Finance (HR.VI) Department, dated:03.02.2017.
9. G.O.Ms. No.140, Finance (HR.VI) Department, dated:11.08.2017.
10. G.O.Ms. No.27, Finance (HR.VI) Department, dated:28.02.2018.
11. G.O.Ms. No.303, Revenue (Ser.III) Department, dated:11.06.2018.
12. G.O.Ms. No.150, Finance (PC and TA) Department,dated:17.09.2018.

****

O R D E R:


  1. Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA)sanctioned in the Government Orders 12th read above to the employees ofGovernment of Andhra Pradesh from 25.676% of the basic pay to 27.248% ofbasic pay from 1st January, 2018.
  2. The Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the above para is also applicable to:
i. The employees of Zilla Parishads, Mandal Parishads, Gram Panchayats, Municipalities, Municipal Corporations, Agricultural Market Committees and Zilla Grandhalaya Samasthas, Work Charged Establishment, who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the
Revised Pay Scales, 2015.

ii. Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.

iii. Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Universities including A.P. Agricultural University, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University and Dr. YSR Horticulture University who are drawing pay in a regular scale of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.

For ZPPF Holders: 

PF adjustment for the period of 15 months arrear fro 01.01.2018 to 31.03.2019,Cash from April 2019

For CPS Holders: 

10% of Da arrear for the period of 15 months from 01.01.2018 to 31.03.2019 will be credited to PRAN Accounts and the remaining 90% of arrear will be paid in cash in 3 equal installments i.e. 1 St April 2019, 1 St May 2019,1 St June 2019.
Posted in:

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AP Latest Information

DSC Options & Hall Tickets, Initial Key, Objections on Key, DSC Question Papers, Response Sheets Income Tax Softwares and Complete Details More

Sponsered Links

E-Patasala( TLM)

General Information

More

GOs

More
Top