RGUKT Basar Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge IIIT Notification

The notification for the Admissions to 6-Year Integrated B. Tech Program - 2022-23 in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) is released on 30.06.2022 at Conference Hall, RGUKT Basar.

RGUKT Basar Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge  IIIT Notification

Admissions to the first year of Integrated B Tech Program (2022-23) will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject and by the statutory reservations of the State. A deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Government for the year 2022-23 under Statute 13 (3) shall be added to the 10th class GPA of those applicants who studied in non-residential Government Schools including the Zilla Parishad, Municipal Schools and the Model Schools with an objective of providing weightage to the socio-economically challenged students in the admission process.

At RGUKT, Basar, admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates (Telangana State) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be Un-reserved (these seats will be filled with both States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh students based on merit) as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014.

The Admission Schedule of RGUKT-Basar for 2022-23 is as follows:

UG Admissions Schedule of RGUKT-Basar for 2022-23

Online Application

Complete Notification

Posted in: ,

Related Posts


Post a Comment

AP Latest Information

Learn a Word September 2022 Schedule More

Sponsered Links

E-Patasala( TLM)

General Information