AP IIIT Admission 2023 Notification at rgukt.in for RGUKT B.Tech Programme

AP IIIT Admission 2023 Notification at rgukt.in for RGUKT B.Tech Programme Mahaneta Late Chief Minister Dr. YS Rajasekhar Reddy. Institutes established as Manasa Putrikas.. AP Triple ITs. These are institutes set up with the determination to make higher education, including technical education, available to talented poor students. A special university named Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technology (RGUKT) has also been established to supervise these. AP Triple ITs offers a six-year integrated B.Tech programme.

AP IIIT Admission 2023 Notification at rgukt.in for RGUKT B.Tech Programme

AP IIIT Admissions 2023 : Qualifications:

2023 must have passed 10th and equivalent course.

• 85 percent seats are allotted to local students (Andhra Pradesh). Students from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana can compete for the remaining 15% seats.

• Students from states other than Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are eligible to apply for 5 percent super numerical seats. Their children/NRI students/international students working in Gulf countries can also apply for these seats

AP IIIT Admissions 2023 :  Four campuses

At present, a six-year integrated program is being offered through four campuses in Andhra Pradesh. A total of four thousand seats are available at the rate of one thousand seats in each campus. In addition to these, ten percent seats will be added to the EWS quota. At present these campuses are located in RK Valley (Idupulapaya). Nujiveedu, Ongole and Srikakulam.

AP IIIT Admissions 2023 :  Admissions are based on merit

In AP Triple ITs, admissions are provided in class 10 on the basis of merit following the rule of reservation. Students have to apply online first. In addition to the marks obtained by students in government schools, four marks are added to the Deprivation Score. Last year due to corona situation selection process was done through entrance test. This year.. According to the RGUKT policies, the selection process will be followed in class 10 based on merit. After examining the applications received online, the merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the students and seats will be allotted.

AP IIIT Admissions 2023 :  Documents to be Uploaded 

Students have to upload the prescribed documents at the time of application.

10th Class Hall Ticket No

Date of Birth Certificate

Caste Polarization Document

Aadhaar Number

NCC, PH, CAP category students with relevant certificates

Income verification certificate

EWS Certificate

White Ration Card/Rice Card

Study certificates from Class IV to Class X

Local category candidates want residence certificate issued by the authorities in that regard

Job Notification Whatsappp Group:

Job Notification Telegram Group:

Official Notification 

AP RGUKT Important Dates

AP IIIT Admissions 2023 Important Dates:

Particulars Schedule
Date of Notification 03-06-2023
Online Application 04-06-2023
Official Website Click Here
Posted in:

Related Posts


Post a Comment

AP Latest Information

Learn a Word September 2022 Schedule More

Sponsered Links

E-Patasala( TLM)

General Information