- The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct the Departmental Tests Examinations (Objective Type) vide Go.Ms.No.602 GA (Ser-C) Department, Dt:01/11/2011 and few Tests are Written Examinations as mentioned under Para 5 (h) at (13) District Head Quarters of Andhra Pradesh and in Hyderabad for MAY, 2015 Session from 6/08/2015 to 11/08/2015 as per the Time-Table shown in accordance with the terms and conditions as laid down in Departmental Tests Rules, 1965 and as amended from time to time
- The Commission is inviting the Departmental Tests applications from the candidates for May, 2015 Session Examinations through ON-LINE only on payment of Rs.50/- for each Test.Application Form, Time-Table and other full details are available in the Commission’s Website http://www.apspsc.gov.in. Applicants shall apply the Departmental Test for May, 2015 session examinations through ON-LINE ONLY from 27/05/2015 to 30/06/2015 (from 27/05/2015 to 27/06/2015 for payment of fees) as the earlier procedure of sale of applications at the Head Post Offices at District Head Quarters and at SALES COUNTER of APPSC Office has been dispensed with by the Commission. The candidate should read the Commission’s Notification and other instructions available in User’s Guide carefully before applying the Test and enter the particulars properly in the Application through ON-LINE.
- IMPORTANT: Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Printed Application Form will not be entertained either directly or by Post Office or in person
- A candidate if he/she desires can appear for one or more of the Tests to the extent the Time-table allows
Latest Date--> CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATIONS THROUGH ON-LINE WELL IN ADVANCE OF THE LAST DATE and TIME i.e. 30/06/2015 – 5.00 P.M. (27/05/2015 for payment of fee)REMITTANCE OF FEE:
- THE FEE PAYABLE FOR EACH PAPER mentioned in the Time-Table of this notification SHALL BE Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty Only). However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages
- The applicant should pay Rs.50/- towards application fee for each Test, and examination fee @ Rs.50/- for each paper payable to the Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India / A.P. ON-LINE Centre from 27/05/2015 to 27/06/2015. After submission of the details in the Online Form, the Challan will be generated in Downloadable/Printable PDF (Portable Document Format). Candidates are required to take printout of the challan. Through Challan Form candidates are required to pay the amount as indicated in the Challan in any branch of State Bank of India / A.P. ON-LINE Centre. The fee once remitted under any circumstances shall not be refunded or adjusted. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application. (Government removed all fee exemptions vide G.O.Ms.No.360, General Administration (Services -C) Department, dated:16/08/2002).The list of Branches of State Bank of India/A.P.ON-LINE Centre is available in Websitehttp://www.apspsc.gov.in
Download Here--> NOTIFICATION NO.04/2015 DEPARTMENTAL TESTS MAY, 2015 SESSION