Applications are invited for admission to the first year of 6-Year Integrated B.Tech program at RGUKT - Nuzvid and Idupulapaya campuses in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2015-16.
ELIGIBILTY FOR ADMISSION
- students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2015, in the first attempt
- Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2015 (21 years in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Admissions will be based on merit in the 10th class Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject, and by following the statutory reservations of the State.
- A deprivation score of 0.4, as prescribed by the Government under Statute 13 (3), will be added to the 10th class GPA of the applicants from non-residential Government Schools including Zillaparishad and Municipal Schools, with an objective to help the students from social and economically deprived sections of the society.
- Admissions to 85% of the total available seats will be reserved for ‘Local Candidates’ (Andhra Pradesh) and the remaining 15% of the seats are ‘open’ to students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganisation Act, 2014
- Students belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Children of Indians working in Gulf Countries / International and NRI students are eligible for admission in supernumerary seats