RGUKT 6-YEAR INTEGRATED B.Tech PROGRAM NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSIONS–2015


Applications are invited for admission to the first year of 6-Year Integrated B.Tech program at RGUKT - Nuzvid and Idupulapaya campuses in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2015-16.
ELIGIBILTY FOR ADMISSION
  1. students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2015, in the first attempt
  2. Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2015 (21 years in case of SC/ST candidates)
  3. Admissions will be based on merit in the 10th class Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject, and by following the statutory reservations of the State.
  4. A deprivation score of 0.4, as prescribed by the Government under Statute 13 (3), will be added to the 10th class GPA of the applicants from non-residential Government Schools including Zillaparishad and Municipal Schools, with an objective to help the students from social and economically deprived sections of the society.
  5. Admissions to 85% of the total available seats will be reserved for ‘Local Candidates’ (Andhra Pradesh) and the remaining 15% of the seats are ‘open’ to students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganisation Act, 2014
  6. Students belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Children of Indians working in Gulf Countries / International and NRI students are eligible for admission in supernumerary seats
Posted in:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AP Latest Information

More

Sponsered Links

E-Patasala( TLM)

More

GOs

More

General Information

More
Top