- The Commission therefore recommends the minimum pay for the lowest paid employees to be Rs.13,000/permonth as on 1.7.2013.
- The Commission accordingly worked out a ‘Maximum Pay’ of Rs.1,10,850/, which represents a Minimum to Maximum ratio of 1:8.527.
PRC Master Scale
> 1.7.2013. PAY + 63.344% DA + 29% FITMENT
> SGT 21230-63090
>HM 35120- 87130
Minimum pay, the Commission recommends a fitment of 29% on Basic Pay. The Commission further recommends that the fitment in the revised scale may be made in the following manner:(1) D.A. admissible as on 01/07/2013 i.e., 63.344% may be added to the Basic pay.
(2) 29% of the basic pay may be added to the total of Basic pay + D.A. arrived at (1) above;
(3) The pay of the employees should be fixed in the relevant revised scale at the stage next above the amount arrived at as at (2) above;
(4) If an employee’s pay when fixed as above falls short of the minimum in the revised pay scale, it shall be fixed at the minimum of the scale;
(5) If the amount so fixed exceeds the maximum, the excess shall be treated as personal pay and it should be absorbed in future pay increases or in the stagnation increments sanctioned.
The Commission recommends that the revised pay scales should come into force from 1.7.2013.