- The DDOs have to login to the website “http://cfms.apfinance.gov.in by usingtheir existing log-in ID (DDO code) issued by the Director of Treasuries and Accounts (DTA) using the default password “ddocode@1” (e.g. for DDO code 10102345 the password would be “10102345@1”).
- After the first login the DDO has to select his details from the employees list available under his login for automatic generation of user id in CFMS within four hours
- After generation of user id in CFMS, DDO has to login with the new user id using the default password employee number followed by date of birth in ddmm format. For eg if the employee number is 12345 and the DoB is 16th of July the password will be 123451607. DDO has to change the password and set a new password. The system has been designed to provide for change of password by the DDOs. They may remember the password and should not disclose toanyone to maintain integrity in dataentry. The DDOs will be held responsiblefor any errors in dataentry if any passwords are misused or the data is enteredwithout the knowledge of the DDOs.
- After setting the new password, the DDO has to first enter/validate the details of his own office and the details of the subordinate offices if any and also the details of the next higher office to which the unit office in which the DDO works will report.
- After finishing the entry of the above data, the DDO has to go through the user manual available on the website for a better understanding of all the fields of different screens intended to capture the data of different modules in CFMS.
- After go through the user manual, the following have to be entered by the DDO:
- - whereas the sections in his own office are to be created with their existing names, subordinate offices located at other places, the letter “SFU”followed by the station in which it is located shall be entered. (for ex: where MEO,Movva is the DDO for an primary/upper primary school and the school is located in Kuchipudi village, The MEO,Movva (DDO) for capturing the school as a subordinate functional office under MEO, Movva (DDO) will create a section with the name “SFU” Kuchipudi)
- The DDO has to verify the details of employees available in his login and authenticate the data tobe uploaded. After entry of the details in CFMS, he should save the details in each screen. After completion of the data entry the DDO has to take a printout through theCFMS and duly signed and submit to HOO for verification and countersign it duly verifying with the relevant office orders, Service Registers etc.
- Then DDO can submit the details in CFMS by using the option “final submit”. The copies of countersigned forms have to be submitted to the Treasury Officer/PAO along with the pay bill. With a copy marking to HoDs DDOsshall complete the above within 10 working days, in any case not laterthan 30.04.2015.
Website-->CFMS Data Online