NPS Retirement Maturity amount Calculator

NPS calculator is a tool to find out how much can one withdraw from their NPS amount at the age of 60. Also, the calculator shows calculations for Rs 10,000 invested monthly for the next 30 years in NPS with the asset allocation between equity (50%), corporate bonds (30%) and government bonds (20%). The returns earned on these are 12%, 8.5% and 7.5% respectively form the maturity amount.

The maximum one can withdraw is 60% of the maturity amount. The rest 40% is converted into an annuity on which a monthly pension of 7% (assumed) is withdrawn.

Before the age of 60, the withdrawal is restricted to 25% of the balance amount. And the number of withdrawals are limited to 3 with each withdrawal having a gap of 5 years


Posted in:

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AP Latest Information

Subscribe My Whatsapp & Telegram Groups More

Sponsered Links

E-Patasala( TLM)

General Information

More

GOs

More
Top